Wednesday, February 23, 2011

work them hips, run girl.

Maybe if I see it on paper, or even just type it out, I will actually commit to start training for a half marathon. Little, tiny, itty bitty baby steps this will take, but it is something I have been thinking about pretty consistently for about a year now. Like most typical excuses, life sort of got in the way with actually committing to A) training for a race and B) committing to one. I mean, getting margaritas with friends always sounded like so much MORE fun than hopping on the treadmill.

I have a few half's that I am looking at, and now I need to research how to start effectively training. Is there a program called fat to fast?

I'll find out!

1 comment:

Brittni said...

I would commit to doing one with you, but I am only up to 3 miles right now. I think a 5K is more my cup of tea, haha. Let me know what you find out though!