Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Fever!

Spring fever in February is a rare treat, but this weekend was basically Christmas all over again! Sunny and 70 degrees on Wrightsville Beach made for a wonderful 2 days full of jogs on the beach and playful puppy parties -- It was wonderful and incredibly beautiful! My family forefeited our membership to a tradional country club years ago and opted for a membership with a yacht-club esque place at the beach. BEST. DECISION. EVER. Technically, our family could classify as professional beach bums and since Golf never totally interested us much the trade-in was 100 fold for our family. Now that I am graduated from college, I have my own personal membership at the club that I share with Bear and friends.

A wonderful cookout at the new home of one of my childhood besties, Lindsay, and her fiance Hayes, sealed the weekend. After hibernating this winter, I almost forgot what it was like to even ENJOY the outdoors. I cannot wait for Easter and the festivals and parties and cookouts and weddings... just, so much to look forward to!

Mercer, my cocker spaniel, at the beach!


No comments: