Wednesday, March 23, 2011

N'Awlins

I am downright obsessed with New Orleans. All the stories are true and the party really does not EVER end!

I wrapped up my own March madness of traveling this past weekend in NOLA with an amazing bachelorette party I planned for one of my closest friends, Lindsay! We had a complete blast. Starting the day off right with mimosas at our condo in the french quarter, then off to Cafe du Monde for beignets, carriage tours, jazz music, crawfish and poboys. The whole weekend was wonderful. We of course joined the party on Bourbon street into the wee hours of the night and stayed for a long weekend so we could get all the shopping possible in through Monday. We wrapped up the weekend with a nice cocktails and a 3 course meal at Muriels, which was also fantastic. I tried fried alligator..and loved it. (I love anything fried) It was a truly wonderful weekend!








No comments: