Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oyster Roasts and Champagne Toasts!

The sheer fabulousness of being a young twenty-something is enough to make you want to revel in everyday life, but the joys of new experiences and huge turning points really make for the cherry on top.

I am so absorbed with celebrating the career moves, engagements, weddings, and recent home purchases of friends very near and dear to my heart. Being a bridal consultant throughout college and having a very brief stint at Southern Weddings Magazine, thank God I get to channel all my energy towards helping Lindsay plan her ohsobeautifultodiefor wedding in May! Coral and beaches and beers, OH MY!

And now, finally, that I am not living off pennies and parents... Im outta here on the weekends as much as possible... except when I am cheering on the Wolfpack (and courtesy of my sweet boyfriend, I am forced to "cheer" for the Northern Colorado Bears [where his brother coaches] and Broncos football, too!) In October alone we will host friends and family for the NCSU/Virginia Tech game, go camping, head to Denver, visit the new homes of friends in Roanoke, and rent a cabin in the NC Mountains! woop woop.

So many of my friends are in great places in life and while I miss everyone so much, I admire that we are all in different places doing different things. I love us.  But, I will admit, I am seriouslyyyyyyy ready for Caroline and Eva to get back from New Zealand. Come home already!!! 

I am living in the absolute LAST place I ever thought I would be after college... smack dab IN my college town. But with a FABULOUS job that I totally love with a company I admire, I'll be the first to say I am more lucky to be where I am... and with this view!

No comments: